As part of its business development NOTE INVEST recruits assitante HUMAN RESOURCES.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you have as main tasks:
- Ensuring administrative monitoring of employees by social legislation, labor regulations and policy of mutual human resources.
- Manage time software: annual leave, sick leave, absences etc.
- Prepare the variable elements of pay to the payroll provider and control the shipment before payslips to employees.
- Develop and update the monitoring of media and human resource management
- Monitor and update individual records of employees and achieve regulatory filings
- Prepare contracts and their changes
- Writing of the job offer and publication of the announcement on job sites
- Receiving, sorting and tracking applications
- Arrange interviews for recruitment
- Preparing for the arrival of the new employee
- You have a Bac + 2 / + 3
- You have a first experience at least 2 years in the field of HR assistant, ideally gained in an SME.
- You are provided with a good knowledge of labor law
- You have the ability to listen, organization and communication
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You are independent and rigorous
- You are discreet and possess the sense of confidentiality
- You are at ease with IT tools (especially Excel and Word)
If you think you fit this position, please send us an e-mail to .... Your application consists of a cover letter, detailed CV with a recent photo and your Skype ID.
For its expansion, NOTAINVEST Company recruits people who speaks more than one languages from any countries because in fact we are working in more than 100 countries now. We are looking for these people to reach and communicate with all our collaborators from many countries. To apply, send your application and your CV at: with the reference : SIE